AGI 0.81% 92.3¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Your comment about the "Max Gaming" website got me interested so...

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Your comment about the "Max Gaming" website got me interested so I've been poking around the internet trying to find it so I can check it out. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck. Anyway, I was in at my local club last night and had the chance to speak the the guy in charge of the pokies. According to him Max Gaming is not freely available on the internet. Out of interest I showed him your post to get his thoughts. He did raise an interesting observation, he said that he last looked at the Max Gaming site on Tuesday and he said that the only game that works is the Dragon and Lightning and games from all other companies stink and can't compete with Dragon and the Lightning. Having a good laugh he said if you want to see some real stinkers look at the new IGT Gong games and the new Might games from Aristocrat. I don't quite know what this means but the pokie manager said that the Max site clearly shows that the new Gong game is struggling to do a "turnover" of $1200 and the Aristocrat Mighty game isn't much better with a "turnover" of about $1300. To quote the pokie manager "turnovers of $1200 and $1300 are very piss poor". The pokie manager tells me the Mighty game is the new Dragon game from Aristocrat. On a side note, maybe the poor turnover of the Gong game is a contributor to IGT's recent big earnings miss and massive sell off. On the flip side, there is Aristocrat with one of the hottest games and it's share price continues to slide south from their $32 high in July/Aug last year to its current $24 price. It is strange that despite your reference to AGT's poor game performance their share price was up another 1.2% today.

I asked the pokie manager about the AGT games you mentioned and he said the only one he was watching was the Kangaroo game because he's taking delivery of two in a few weeks. He said that the Max site shows the Kangaroo game has a turnover of $4900, which he said wasn't too bad and is probably the best figure for the new games he's been watching other than Aristocrat's Dragon and Lightning.

So to answer your question: do sales contribute to the problem that Ainsworth has--I suggest yes because surely if the Max figures the pokie manager shared with me are correct then the sales department should be selling a lot of the Kangaroo games?
    Last edited by MovingAverage: 09/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $310.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 89.0¢ $931 1.005K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2008 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.