BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi All, First time poster here, so just learning my way around...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi All,

First time poster here, so just learning my way around the site, and am a holder of BRB. I have emailed questions below to BRB Company Secretary for response at the AGM on Thursday, but will not be attending as am not a resident of Perth. I have been concerned for some time about the lack of intention and commitment to a work plan....
    I would encourage those who will be attending the AGM to push BRB, as its time for some value extraction from Lake Roe project! My intention is constructive.

A. Divestment of 20% of Manna Lithium asset in December 2021.

It is noted that following the announcement of this transaction, the GL1 share price increased substantially, while the BRB share price declined commensurately in value terms. This indicates a substantial transfer in value from BRB to GL1 shareholders.

Question 1: Given that BRB have experienced geologists within its executive ranks and on the Board, what were the reasons for BRB not publishing an initial Lithium resource based on BRB’s own drilling? [I note that GL1 subsequently announced a 10MT resource based solely on BRB’s drilling with no additional drilling of their own].

Question 2: Why did the BRB board not engage external advisors in executing this transaction? [I note that GL1, a Lithium explorer with expertise in this commodity, used Argonaut Securities and Corrs Chambers Solicitors as their advisors].

B. Divestment of remaining 80% of Manna Lithium asset.

Question 3: Given that BRB had cash on hand of $20M+ at the time of this transaction, what were the reasons for divesting this asset at this time, just ahead of an imminent, positive announcement of an updated Lithium resource by GL1 in Q4 2022.

C. Divestment of further Lithium assets.

Soon after the departure of the former BRB CEO, BRB announced the sale of ‘LCT and all other elements’ except for Au, Ag and PGMs’, at a time when again, BRB had ample cash on hand. It is noted that again, BRB did not secure the use of external advisors, and that arguably this transaction did not add much value and could have been deferred until after further work was undertaken to add value to the known lithium occurrences.

Question 4: Did any BRB board member have a conflict of interest when conducting these Lithium transactions with GL1?

Question 5: What measures willthe BRB board put in place to extract full value for BRB shareholders in futuretransactions?

D. Generally accepted management practice.

Generally accepted management practice is to project a forward ‘12-month’ scope of work, which the company will then work towards delivering. Quarterly reports should then be used to report progress against this scope of work, which will enable shareholders to gauge management (and board) performance. I note that BRB has never adopted this practice, and it would appear that there is little or no intention to communicate meaningful milestones towards extracting value for shareholders.

Question6: Will the BRB board commit to ensuring that this practice is adopted from now on, and if not, why not?

Lets hope for a positive outcome from this meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.