BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

imagine what the SP will do when we crank out 100M+ in...

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    imagine what the SP will do when we crank out 100M+ in profits.
    in year one. On our almost already financed open pit mine.

thats 30odd cents + a share added to the dividend piggy bank,
    so I personally think, even gl1 in the hype of things ( and almost all of us ! Seen the 60-70c buy in window on Manna take over. And congrats to anyone shifting over / or bought in as well. I only hold a hand full gl1 these days bought in on the last dip )

one thing was still on my mind , I know, far away and nearly impossible. But do we still fall back to 50/50 % Manna ownership in case gl1 fails, or is this option wiped out?

let’s see the agm presentation should make it to market soon, so let’s see if we get any smarter - but for me the resource upgrade. Add another 20-30%+ realistic in my opinion in December will be more interesting, and a q1 Plan latest q2 to start shaving off the dirt covering our ounces. So we can start melting ounces around Christmas. ( hope 2023

no investment advise , but nothing should hold them back now to get cracking and Peter looks like a Doer to me. And perhaps never had such little risk/ pressure spending the companies money to activate the money printer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.