CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Firstly let me say thank you to everyone's replies, my aim of...

1. 150 Posts.
    Firstly let me say thank you to everyone's replies, my aim of this thread is really to continue to ask questions of CER and its SP movements regardless of things going well. I believe even though down rampers and devil's advocates can be annoying, they 'can' help everyone to continue to ask questions which is always important.

With respect to Orbis's actions to sell down some of their position, its nice to hear very logical reasons as to why they would do this. My original thoughts regarding a pump and dump was due to the return of BOT buying and selling we have seen over the last mth or so (if you were a total pessimist it could be seen as the price suppression was purely an act to give the appearance of accumulation), the very large spike in SP with no news what so ever and the well timed release of Orbis friday afternoon after close of trading.

Anyhow regardless of why Orbis sold, I totally agree with most of the comments stating the relatively small parcel of their total Orbis sold, also the inclusion of some very large parcels going to single buyers off market (thanks apples) which is good news indeed.

Thanks guys for all your replies and lets hope so see the SP set a new resistance or even continue its rise over the coming week.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.