K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Hi DenpalSorry for late reply today. I have started a 10 days...

1. 5,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20627
    Hi Denpal

Sorry for late reply today. I have started a 10 days holiday today. I will be reading the posts here only on night time. (Sometimes may be day time).

I don't know why they didn't give the measured resources, but at this point indicated resources can be enough. I think measured resource is already given in the indicated as it was not calculated separately. It will be deducted from indicated resources when it is calculated.

I don't think closer infill drilling was required as the holes were already close (1km) enough. A 500m radius for each hole would cover 1km distance between two holes. You can see that on my previous graphics.

I have calculated and found out that indicated resource hole radius was chosen 1000m and inferred resource radius was chosen 2000m. So 500m for measured resource radius fits in to that ratio.

As far as I understand from the infill drilling, these guys are really preparing to define the exact resource for mining it. It looks like they are prepared to sell the resource at a cheap price.

Whatever happens to the sp, I am very comfortable as I am very happy with JORC results. So I am having a nice holiday atm. I will be watching the price actions from my iPhone.

No panic, judt watch.

This is smart money,..getting set, as Buccaneer said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.