SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Questions to ask at the January '22 AGM

1. 3,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1282
    I thought I would start a new thread for all of us to discuss questions we could ask at the AGM taking place this month (January 2022).

This would serve as a space to better shape our questions through discussions, and more importantly to order them by importance.

It has been said that the more a question is asked/submitted, the likely it is to be addressed.

I will start off with two questions that I hope can be asked at the AGM:

1) Regarding the timeline/budget for NAL coming online, do these numbers take into factor, the rising cost of inflation, and does it take into factor, COVID-related delays that are very likely? SYA going over budget or delaying completion of NAL would have a real effect on the SP.

2) SYA filed for application to the OTCQB under the listing "SYAXF." The benefit of doing that is very marginal because OTCQB is still pink sheet which is not as strict as OTCQX, and are only required to be current in their financial reporting, undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Requirements for getting listed on OTCQX are more strict and require compliance with US securities law, and thus attract more investors/institutions.

Does SYA have any plans to upgrade to OTCQX? That is a more realistic short term goal and a good precursor to uplisting to a main exchange which, IMO, is still a good year or two away and may need to involve consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.