SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Questions to ask at the January '22 AGM, page-34

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Split, a good CEO performs every day. Not the first 7 months then stops the last 5 months.

A good CEO ensures every department within the business is performing at the highest level, every day.

There shouldn’t be any sector of the company that underperforms at anytime and if there is, it shouldn’t be excused because of previous months performances.

Cap raising in the lithium sector from when Biden announced the great ESG movement has been ridiculously easy. So it wasn’t that Brett’s done a great job, it’s the lithium sector in general that investors are hungry for! Please do not blend the two.

Today’s gains should have been launching off a higher base of around 20c, so we should have been on around 23c.

Today’s gains was not the doing of the management team but the doing of investors jockeying for the decade long lithium boom!

at the AGM, they should be grilled about providing adequate market updates, cleaning up the level of communication to attract domestic and international retail and institutional investors.

i also don’t think we should vote for their wallets to be topped up, absolutely not!! If they had heed the words of everyone regarding the communication level and made an effort to clean it up then yeah but they didn’t. new investors in the last 5 months suffered. Look at the chart trajectory compared to other lithium stocks. No to wallet topping for me. They need to work harder for it!
    Last edited by MoonRocket: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.