IXC 0.00% 7.2¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Questions to ask Tom in relation to recent announcement dated 27.09.2021, page-69

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Well done Jabra! I'm here taking a look after your comment over on IMC. Tom gets a tick, those answers inspire confidence.

With the orphan drug status( and patents) the company should be secure. But it is hard to guess how much leakage to generics will occur. I buy coles brand ibuprofen but plenty of people pay triple for the shiny box stuff. Its amazing what marketing can do.
    If our drug is EMA/FDA approved I guess all insurance and government health schemes will have to use it. But I’m also guessing there will be a lid on the premium they will pay given its exactly the same drug and if it was too expensive even more leakage would occur.
    Maybe the slow release tech from Peptron will improve the phase3 results creating an efficacy separation from the generics, that would be handy!

Side effects are an issue in relation to pregnancy ( from my limited reading) which may be a problem considering the disease mainly affects woman of child bearing age.
    But given the seriousness of the disease and lack of treatment options perhaps this isn’t a big issue.

Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Cheers,
    Vivo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29320 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.