FGR 1.69% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Questions to be asked at AGM

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Hi All,

A few knowledgeable holders made a suggestion to start a thread specifically for questions that need to be asked at the next AGM. The only way SH are ever going to know whats going on in the company is if communication changes and management are held accountable.

It would be good if anyone who might be able to attend the AGM (when it comes) could put their hand up to ask some of these questions and report back to all that couldn't attend, obviously this will be depend on where and how it is held.

Information by itself is not enough to make change. I would be happy to proxy my votes to someone if I thought it would make a change it the right direction for the company. Individually we have little power but together we could at the very least let management know we want a change on the way the status of the projects are communicated to SH. If anyone would like to put there hand up as a proxy and SH could contact them directly for there details to fill out a proxy form.

So here are some questions that many SH have expressed they would like answered, feel free to add more and we will consolidate them in a months time or when the AGM is announced.

Current Contracts - When will we expect to see money hit the back from NewGen, Steel Blue, Planar, and Aqutic Leisure Technologies? Please specify individual.

Firestop - What is the current status? is FGR doing something about this actively or is it now a passive project awaiting for someone willing to do the required testing?

Flexigraph - Are we still working with them?

Rolls Royce - Are we still working with them?

Are we currently working on any deals in Europe under NDA?
    - If yes when do we expect to hear a formal announcement?

What has GEIC achieved specifically for FGR over the last 2 years?

What has changed or will change in the short term in regards to the money spent for "Automation"?

Please provide us an assessment on Sri Lankan graphite mines ability to provide feed stock. Do you expect any changes that my affect business?

While we all liked to hear others opinions, lets try to stick to the facts in this thread in regards to what the company has communicated to us. Speculation on how long a piece of string is can be argued elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18.57K 309.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150150 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 270667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8300
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.