FGR 0.00% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Hi guys, Just a little 'heads-up' guys. I received an email...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi guys,

Just a little 'heads-up' guys.

I received an email 15/10/2020 issue of potential litigation from my FGR Company, & its three current directors. Quoting some of my recent HC posts here that were less then complimentary. I read it is not illegal to mention such here.

Coincidentally, I received the email the very next day after I formally registered my 2.3M+ votes against the FGR 2020 remuneration report & non re-election of the Chairman.

Of course the HC posts in question have be been deleted.

I know of other poster's who have suffered a similar method of 'deterrence'.

The irony that my own money may be 'used against me' is not lost on me.

Proving deformation is a very complex legal matter to win & for me not worth being involved is the best course which I will likely follow post the 2020 AGM.

Such laws are also very much about protecting our right to free speech. And in my defence if required, the 'linen' will be out & exposed for the Court to determine what is reasonable.

The voting on this years FGR remuneration will determine my holding on this poor investment of 3.5 years that has already cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars imo; And cheap blue chip stocks are plentiful (and some overseas graphene companies are looking much better positioned).

Thus I can hold in reserve my 2M+ FGROC options that I have grave fears of being a further poor investment to convert should they actually have any value before expiring 08/08/2021.

So watch your words guys & let your vote do your talking as I am.

And I hereby fully apologise to those that may have may have felt any angst whatsoever at my personally expressed opinions here as being the views of an anxious long term shareholder who has unfortunately suffered the loss of any confidence in this FGR company & its directors.

Take care,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $17.01K 294.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 463929 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 291942
Last updated 13.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.