FGR 0.00% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Questions to be asked at AGM, page-117

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Thanks @spid81

No biggy to miss a day given the low priority, plus sitting in countryside where one day slips by another. At the coast it has been beautiful and the next day perfect. Today is a bit dullish, though some wind action in the waves.

What a sight, eh. Kicking back.

Looking forward to the FGR AGM take-aways. Just a question whether someone submitted all the questions that were raised on Hot Copper were assembled and forwarded on to FGR.

Frankly I thought you would be the person to do it. FGR never returning your calls and your many years of very light questioning of FGR and major graphene fan. I believe it may have been you who suggested the name change Graphite to Graphene. (Honestly, it says something about FGR that it was so obvious. Says something that they couldn't see it or that even necessary until someone pointed it out. Whose hand IS on the wheel one wonders, or perhaps whose hand matters most?.)

We know someone at FGR reads HC so presumably FGR have been forewarned and have set party-piece replies. None of the um, ah, er, and shakey voice caution. I will be curious about the tone of the meeting. I hope @tylermax is there as he is pretty good at reading AGMs.

Geez..weekend tomorrow. Sunshine Coast and a dip is on the cards.Sat 26, Sun 26...though the wind might continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $4.81K 84.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 190799 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 130245
Last updated 11.37am 24/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.