A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Questions to be asked at the AGM

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the agm, but i think we need some educated and strict questions someone needs to ask there, whoever is going or can go to represent the minority shareholders like us and can be the voice at the forum.

What ASX companies' BODs forget is that they are agents of the shareholders. They have been appointed under the agency contract to represent the interests of the shareholders and run the company in the best interests and be accountable for their actions.

We as shareholders are not outsiders, as our company's managements treat us. We are the owners if the company and demand answers for destroying shareholders wealth. The job of the management is to maximise shareholder wealth, not destroy it.

I've started this thread, with the quest of getting a list of questions agreed (may be 2-3) that one of us, who is attending the AGM could ask on our behalf.

I would ask the board for why were shares awarded to JH without performance based options attached to them, rather than simple time bound, which she exercised at the first opportunity and ran for the exit. What does she know that has not been shared with the owners of the company?

Any other questions anyone could come up with? Have to be sensible ones.

Pls note, this thread is ONLY for the current shareholders. NOT for those with not held disclosure or down rampers. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.