TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

questions to be asked

1. 287 Posts.
    Amex, Hardo, et al,

The AGM is fast approaching (not sure of the date) and I think that the time will probably be right for some serious questions to be asked (baring any huge announcements). I for one will be asking some as I'm sick to death of this rubbish we've been getting for quite some time now. A couple of questions that come to mind straight up are:

(1) On 10/3/06 the company indicated that the company was still in discussions with a smart material manufacturing company and that it had since identified other attractive options with similar capability and strategic value. Why no update on this front? Over 6 months have passed.

(2) On 4/4/06 the company indicated it entered into a development partnership with Larson Manufacturing. The parties hoped to showcase their first product prototype by mid 2006. Why has there been no update to the market on this product?

I'll have to spend a little time and look back over past announcements, but I'm sure I'll find lots of stuff that seems to have been left hanging. Promises that never seem to be delivered. I for one am sick of it and I intend to make myself heard at the AGM! You guys can suit yourself.

By the way, yesterday we saw an amazing 0 shares change hands, today' trading was also quite stunning with a little over 20,000 going through. Like they say, volume doesn't usually lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.