TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

geoff i have always respected your opinion in particular to the...

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

geoff i have always respected your opinion in particular to the underlying technology.

why such scepticism now. they have two main offerings - ixp and PAD - these have been embraced by anixter / pitney bowes - two global leaders who will then market to their global blue chip customers. PAD is being tested by coles / australia post - two significant domestic companies.

as opposed to before where they tried to be all things to all people - they are now stating they want to get two offerings up and running before they commence other products etc.

we know its not just the lock but the software behind that makes tz's offering superior to the nuts and bolts.

you state you are not excited about letterboxes - but the whole ideal is something that bridges the shortfall of the humble letter box. there are companies out there making money out of selling sinks and other boring devices.

at the current company share price, the company carries no blue sky - it probably values pdt etc.

just trying to understand why you are so negative when the company has probably never been at a better growth projectory - granted taking into account pdt and tz inc.

i know the coroprate costs upset you, but if tz do not become succesful in the next year or two - bouris and co and qvt get no big win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.