OVT 25.0% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

What part of my response inferred anything differt? I didn't...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What part of my response inferred anything differt? I didn't even come close to broaching the subject of the capability of Malaysian people or businessmen. Clear deflection from you. Another dent to the credibility.....

You didn't answer my question but, just for the heck of it, let's have a go at yours:

1. Why you need to pay RM $4mil to acquire a oil trading marine company with a lending license? It costs you $2000 to apply for one.

IMO it would be to expedite the process and not have to go through the rigmarole of an application. Happy for this theory to be proven wrong if you have some factual evidence that suggests otherwise?

2. How many years the lending license will last for? As far as I know only 2 years with renewal subject to meeting certain criteria.

Yep, 2yrs from what I have read. That being said, it would be unreasonable to expect that such a licence would be granted without ongoing compliance. Think of the rings Australians banks have to jump through with APRA.

3. What is the limits for the lending groups ie age and income ?

I would imagine that the age would largely be driven by legislation. You can't vote until 21 in Malaysia but can drink at 18 so lets assume the latter. Australian BNPL doesn't have an income requirement and increases in available limit are based on repayment history/behaviour. I don't know for certain but I would imagine a similar system with IOU. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Who are the previous owner of sibu kurnia marine ?

This was a tough one, as I'm not paying to get a report. Care to provide your insight???
    Last edited by sssibbbaaa: 24/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.56K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 16975769 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8409747 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.