WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-1011

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I did that a few weeks ago, ASX got back to me this week and said it was not due to a lack of resources on their part... There said the ongoing suspension is due to;

WFE has not lodged financial accounts for the periods ended 31 December 2018 and 30 June 2019. WFE is presently not eligible for reinstatement and has not been eligible for reinstatement since failing to lodge half year accounts for the period ended 31 December 2019 on 15 March 2019, pursuant to Listing Rule 17.5.

I then contacted Jason and asked him when the financials will be submitted, he responded immediately...

He said, "Accounts are being finalised with the auditors - who were waiting to understand ASX position with the proposed WFE transaction. This was related to ASX when I met them in Friday to discuss the status of the transaction."

He went on to say "As we announced in our last quarterly we have since made further submissions."

I asked, will the financials be submitted shortly, he said "Yes. And a Notice of Annual General Meeting too."...

I am just relaying information, I'm not provided any opinion, I'm not up ramping, I'm just stating what I know from the ASX and Jason this week... So if your lost a faith in WFE, fine thats your right, but don't attack me from provided what I know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.