WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

“I'd like to discuss the issues surrounding the stock, not other...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    “I'd like to discuss the issues surrounding the stock, not other stuff, are you up to the challenge or do you prefer to deflect because discussing the stock is too hard???”

Sorry Oz but your posts are as fake as the day is long. I’m calling you out as a hypocritical liar! You don’t want to discuss WFE you want to troll it with constant down ramping while whimpering away from the challenge to discuss stock you hold like PLS. Below is your comments on that stock making excuses why you disappeared for 3 long months when pressed by many posters with genuine highly concerning questions. Which have eventuated by the way

You quote below deliberately stopped hahaha....here you are clogging up WFE with rubbish lol

”I deliberately stopped posting on PLS because I'd been followed, by a few posters from another stock that were clogging up the threads with rubbish.“

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/41845132/single

LOL A smart person would accept they were exposed a long time ago and found a new hobby. There are 1000 other penny stocks to discuss and you chose to troll WFE? Why? Agenda?
    Last edited by Mutley8: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.