WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Oh dear @ozblue you have no idea about feasibility do you. You...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Oh dear @ozblue you have no idea about feasibility do you. You have called a pilot plant a feasibility study and now the METS report! I guess thats the result of posting and not reading and learning. Let me help you once more.....

”The METS report is the valuation of the plant, it has nothing to do with the feasibility of the project.It doesn't matter whether the plant is worth $1, or $33m, or $1b, it tells the reader nothing about costs of ore, production, consumables, wages, transport costs etc.”

The prospectus has all that information and the METS report underpins some of that content.

”If they used old costings, using the same old processing, then the result is likely to be the same as before when the plant shut down because they couldn't make money.Hence they need to show the feasibility of the new ore sources with the upgraded plant processes that concentrate on cobalt instead of copper.”

LOL Obviously you have reposted the content of my post from yesterday (that you had deleted) which corrected your ramblings about the WFE business model. How funny is that But no they don’t need to do a feasibility of the new plant as that will all be contained in the prospectus issued to shareholders for a vote. WFE is unable to release the prospectus until the ASX gives the green light to relist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.