WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-1387

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Hi @C-Dog ,

Yes of course the accounts need to be lodged as re-listing has always been subject to re-compliance with Chapters 1 and 2 of the Listing Rules and the company needs to satisfy all aspects of them.

The re-compliance needs a prospectus which as we’ve seen mentioned here several times already needs an IER, Solicitors Letter and an Accountants Report ..............so accounts will need to form a part of that.

I called the company as well today and the final meeting with the auditors is scheduled for tomorrow in Perth, after which the accounts should be ready for the audit partner to sign off and the company to lodge with the ASX.

I have also heard that the Notice of Meeting for the AGM is ready to go out and will follow the accounts.

After that I hear the company is looking to put out a clear update on where things are at........... although I guess this is also dependent on ASX giving them feedback on the cobalt as well.

IMO, it is obvious the Company has been seeking indication from ASX on acquisition and transaction as part of the sign off and lodgement process.

Jason has gone to Africa over the weekend and will be there until Xmas............ I am not sure if that’s for WFE, 4CE or GLV or all three.

Time will tell I guess

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.