WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I bought in when JB took the reigns, he had some reasonable...

1. 3,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I bought in when JB took the reigns, he had some reasonable success beforehand in getting an SP to rise, then when he brought cobalt in I was pretty happy, I still believe WFE has a bright future especially if they stick with cobalt, I do not believe that JB is the man that is best suited to the job at hand anymore, his set of skills are in locating resources and getting initial deals done, he should IMHO only do that, give him XXXX shares and release him, bring in industry giants familiar with the resource and let them bring it to full potential, unfortunately he has mishandled this and put SHs in a bad place, IMHO this extended suspension is from mismanagement of the company by JB, his ego is larger than his ability, and the old story of "you can feed your family or you can feed your ego" applies, IMHO its his ego that is being fed, something has to break shortly, he has lost my support, I will never back a 249D as I believe these are the back breakers of a company. WFE in the right hands can be a top tier company, now to get the right hands in there doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.