WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@ozblue I don't want to get into it with you, but I think you...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    @ozblue I don't want to get into it with you, but I think you need to accept that for the most part you disseminated your wisdom and criticism on this company and it's shareholders while we were in a state of suspension. Your input would have been much more appreciated had we been trading as per usual. It takes empathy and humility to fathom why folks here might experience some tedium when reading your posts, we've all been trapped for near two years, real money tied up in a fake play, while various individuals are telling us we're doomed. No one here could heed your advice even if they wanted to, do you understand that? We went from worthless to best performing in the space of six months, retails averages span from 0.002 to 2.2 and we're all equally screwed at this stage. If you think shareholders frustrations aren't directed at the BOD, then you are deluded, however, you've deliberately chosen to be the harbinger of death on this forum, so accept the fact that no one is going to thank you for your quips and sentiment on the house fire we're all tanning in. If JB was as vocal or communicative as you've been, you would witness where the real frustration lies, sadly all we have is you and I told you so, whatever that's worth.

Anyway, we've finally reached a conclusion on the circus sideshow that's unfolded over the last two years. I think we can all say goodbye to the image of our champion, lord and savior, JB. In my opinion he will be systematically eliminated from all associated companies seeing as his value as poster child of fortune has now been irreparably tarnished. Where we go from here entirely depends on the BOD restructure, for those that are encouraging holders not to panic sell, well, all I can say is that the market will adjust it's valuation accordingly and it may very well resemble panic selling. This has been a tiresome experience and now that the lies are out, perhaps we can move on and rebuild the foundations with a more modest and functional asset/strategy. We are yet to be relisted and made privy to the true fallout of the past two years, so let's look forward to that and plan accordingly.

All the best,
    Vic
    Last edited by vicariously I: 23/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.