WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-1596

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @JoshuaL, I don't think we've ever come across each other on HotCopper before...

I've been watching WFE for quite a while (and a number of other stocks that I've been involved in). I've made a heck of a lot of failures during my time in the speculative market (and a number of successes - particularly fond of SAR as of late); I see many familiar faces from one of my failures in GPP.

I'd backed and lost in WFE back in the pre-Brewer days, I considered this to be a pretty big yikes at the time, but the recent unfoldings here have made me feel a little more at ease about the whole thing.

I think that it's a shame that people are particularly disparaging towards @ozblue. The familiar faces that I've mentioned are well aware of the dangers of the dreaded pump and dump (lol, GPP - shame the 300% wheat bs didn't kick off/@anatol's preaching of Morabisi).

It's evident here that a number of investors (especially those familiar faces) are pushing for a classic last-ditch blaze and glory; the dreaded pump and dump.

Good luck to all, I genuinely hope that this all works out for you current investors. Fingers crossed your asset doesn't stay frozen, and still exists when it inevitably unfreezes.

Take it from someone who has made the mistake before; beware of those who are overly enthusiastic during bad announcements. If you're curious, take a walk through time - go back through the history of GPP's threads (now GNM) - look for the posts from people on this board. There's a few here that are playing a game.

Do your own research.

Keep up the good work @ozblue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.