WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-18

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Personally beisha I wouldn’t post a single reply on here. The trolls will turn it around into a negative in some way or another and next thing we know the ASX is forwarding on sh!t stirring questions to WFE that originated from the likes of these non holders. Their intent is clearly to trash all things associated with WFE irrespective of whether they are credible or not.

Although well intended it’s very likely you are inadvertently providing the means for further trolling. It’s your call mate. Personally we are all capable of copying and pasting the questions to the company and getting the same reply copied and pasted back.

Realistically speaking the info is just a nice to know as it can’t be acted on anyway. It was indicated to me months ago that radio silence was a better way forward until appropriate news is available. JB going quiet on the bird signifies that move. Regular posters on HC close to the source signifies the same.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1627/1627468-e8ef37bf727c4edd0f362e01dba4a9e6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.