WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-394

1. 9,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17815
    I am not sure whether that is a frustrated reply too me. I think we are on the same page. Given the changing in market conditions it has become far more difficult to conclude Offtakes and without Offtakes you can’t get funding for a new player seeking entry to market. As i said WFE is not BHPB who has other assets to leverage of for funding. WFE process is Offtakes then funding, no short cuts, so it will take improving cobalt/copper market conditions to get to market. And I think they are coming hence the 3 to 6 month comments, because when they come I do see that plant coming into production (just a case in point around who will own that plant hence the comment I have been making around how watert-tight the existing contracts are to prevent get out clauses.

I am in another share - ADN but not cross promoting but simply seeking to make a point. Where there are shortfalls in the market things happens very quickly hence the number of supply LOIs they have attained there last month or so from end customers. When the cobalt markets turn, and they are turning, I suspect things will happen very quickly here one way or the other.

My views in what I have posted IMO are consistent with what JB has emailed you as well - reading that and reading through the interpretation of it. Thought it was an ok response to your questions too.

Anyway, it is the Prospectus, Offtakes and funding that counts.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.