WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I would be giving up on the potential corner stone investor or...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I would be giving up on the potential corner stone investor or off take partner by now as nothing has transpired to a successful announcement of a new partner to inject much needed funds to assist in completing the JV deal with the purchase of the DRC plant. Don’t hold your breathe...There was mention of Ronbay ..well they sailed away us and then there was another rumored hope that was all powerful and mighty in battery producer scene ( Great Power as few posters suggested) and its likely that they lost their great potential like many grubby Chinese companies that promise the world, smile to your face and never deliver in hope that your deal eventually falls over and they then go direct to the JV partner and just write a quick check on the spot and laugh at the upstart Australian small minnow called Winmar.

I think it’s time that we explore the difficult but achievable road of raising the funds here in Oz and not worry about grubby opportunistic Chinese players. Yes it will be a big ask of raising the money from a suspended company and the current low cobalt price ( since mid 2017 comparison when everyone wanted cobalt ) but not impossible as we would need $8-$12m from brokers and heavy hitting main shareholders to pick up the risky slack and this app subject to our original pain provider being the asx, to approve of the re listing proess. This money raised would be used for paying out the JV partner for his plant and to upgrade the plant so that it can process the cobalt ore efficiently.

Yes, changed my tune to caution but hopeful compared to previous posts and we are still traveling on a rope wire to make this happen otherwise it’s back to the drawing board to iron ore or a completely new mining asset. But in the end it’s my optimism that should prevail with success in early 2020 as it will take time to get this relisting process underway so be patient ( yess a big ask noting the prelonged wait time since suspension)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.