WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Dear Jason BrewerI am a shareholder of WFE and also a...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801

Dear Jason Brewer

I am a shareholder of WFE and also a representative of a much larger share holder group over at Hot Copper stock investor forum.

I also had the chance to meet you back in May 2018 at the EGM to ratify the deal .

Its been now over 14 months since we were last listed and although we are encouraged by the tone of the last quarterly which clearly suggests that offtake and subsequent funding package is imminent plus a recent tweet which also gives a strong impression that this package is on track to be delivered prior to this quarters end, we have a few questions for you none the less which I / we hope you take strong consideration in replying.

1) Cash flow
    Probably the most concerning aspect is the low amount of funds that WFE has, how are you able to keep afloat as a going concern with such little funds available at your disposal? Given you had $116,000 at the end of the March quarter, with a forecast $60k spend the following quarter and now the middle of Q3 , we estimate you would have less than $30k give or take.

1a) Has the $500k deposit been paid back for relinquish of exploration licenses ?

2) Sale of Hamersley Iron ore project

Is WFE seriously considering selling this asset? Either thru failure to achieve finance or to achieve a good return on favourable iron ore prices?

What is it potentially worth? Apologies if that is a sensitive question.

3) How are you able to entice an offtake agreement and / or finance without displaying an end product for the potential customer?
    We assume this as we do not own the Luapula processing facility at present and obviously some works need to be done to get it up to speed in the first place.

4) We note the half yearly reports for December 2018 were not lodged, any reason for that?

5) Has WFE lodged a prospectus with the ASX yet? Regards to the prospectus, will WFE be providing independent valuation reports?
    Any update would be appreciated.

6) Is there a sunset clause with the binding ore agreement whereby the seller can terminate the agreement should a funding package / offtake agreement fail to transpire?

7) Is a dual listing still possible for WFE in 2019 should funding and offtake be successful in Q3?

We know you are a very busy man, so some general feed back on these questions would greatly ease the minds of share holders and consequently non holders too, there are alot showing interest in investing with WFE.

Kind Regards

What do folk think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.