WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

If I had been on the ball I would of dumped this stock, but...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    If I had been on the ball I would of dumped this stock, but sadly I wasn't as I certainly had other issue going on that were major life decisions, and stocks were not high on my need to do list.

Isn't it great to be able to sit behind a key board and boost your ego and slap your chest tapping your keys hoping to take someone down, but until you actually know the reason why people do or dont do what you believe they should of, it might be best to keep your mind blowing insights to yourself, the only thing I was greedy about back then is the same as I am now, hopefully have the opportunity to have a longer life.

If I had though that Brewer would put us into suspension as fast as he did after taking over, and if had been well enough to do a little research on him, I would of got out.

The one thing that SH do know is that Brewer has not produced what he had everyone believing he could do, and WFE is not the only company that he has left with a trail of destruction.

Hopefully I will be around to see this come out of suspension, but somehow I don't think it will come back, but if it does, I'm pretty sure many have had enough of Brewer and will get out if he's still at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.