WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-886

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    @The Avenger.... " Not sure about you but crypto ASX and gold have made this november very memorable indeed.."

On these WFE threads we are talking about WFE only, not your or anyone else's investments elsewhere.
    You are again being proven wrong by time these ridiculous ramps of yours, just like the September to remember, or the $350m in profit, or the joint IPO before June 19, or relisting in any and every month for the last 15-16 months in a row.

The same reasons why this has not proceeded at any time since mid last year still apply...
    1. There is no expertise in cobalt processing within the company....

2. There is no Independent Expert evidence that shows the project is viable in any way..

3. There is no-one with passion for this project above all others driving it/working on it...

4. There has been no-one involved in it putting up a great deal of their own money/wealth into the project showing a great commitment or belief in the project.

Everything seems to hang on a hope and a prayer that expert buyers of cobalt products will not spot any of the above weaknesses and front up a huge amount of capital for this company to attempt to do something, without any evidence of it being a goer.

Now I wonder why no-one else has done this plan with cobalt before?? Could it be that experts in the industry realise the volatility of cobalt prices make a stand alone cobalt mining/processing business unviable??

Perhaps one day this mob will bother to do a feasibility study using recognized independent experts to actually show if the project is viable over the longer term given cobalt pricing volatility.
    Can anyone think of a reason why the BOD would not get any independent experts reporting on the viability of the project when they don't have any internal expertise?? I can....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.