WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-905

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    To the contrary political power playing and the thirst for EV dominance will make this sector thrive....USA has declared strategic minerals to be in the national interest and our own government here dedicating quite a large par t of the mining/renewable spend into strategic metals with govt funding, rebates and subsidies earmarked for the EV industry....so top5/10 COBALT producer globally is more of a possibility in this environment than ever before as the race to source and control these minerals intensifies.....yes the enormity of a little minnow embarking on a cobalt real estate package of this magnitude is unheard of and the reason for the ASX change in nature and more than warranted scrutiny.....as I said before is bewildering WFE mgmt relentless pursuit of THE COBALT DEAL...any other minnow would have dumped as all too hard and costly....yet here we are with JV partner waiitng in the wings and major shareholders dipping their toes in to keep the dream alive....not to mention mgmt on No Pay....and with many of these players with decent equity stakes and future ones......arduous journey this market but we are still ASX listed and with our what I hope is our FINAL submission for ASX approval.....I mean in the quarterly WFE did state that DURING the quarter 30/09 they had worked with ASX perth on all outstanding concerns.....so logically why submit just after quarter if there were any issues....IMO very likely this is done or else we would have walked...simples.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.