WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-943

1. 6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4397
    How would anyone know if the ASX are under resourced?
    Really, if you remember that when WFE had a person dedicated to looking after the resubmission etc, she indicated it takes 4 weeks from submission to decision. WFE are/were working with ASX Perth and the it was mentioned it had been moved to ASX Sydney rolleyes.png more delays???
    Again, how would anyone know if that is the case?

This is the (3rd) or ? submission and they are still working on the structure? or is it the debt funding? or the cornerstone investor? or the offtake partners? all of which were going to be finalised at the end of the LAST quarter, still in negotiations (yep Airguide doing a great job) some 15 months later ...... as there has been no mention of it, has the company's application of the Cat B licence been approved, I mean, and again, that was what due in 6 weeks WAY BACK in February.......

Is that the same as the delay in the company putting out the Annual Report to the shareholders because of some wording issues? or that was the same reason that the end of December 1/2 yearly audited accounts were also delayed? but they both only needed signing off some 7 weeks ago, guess Brewer can't sign them off if he is not in the country?

Again, really?
    Does any one not think that WFE's lack of adhering to the rules as governed by the Corporations Act, ASX listing rules and the company's own Corporate Governance could bring more scrutiny on themselves? No AGM, again a breach of the Corporations Act .......

IMO, what WFE have submitted to the ASX for clarification IS NOT the application to be re-listed.....

I guess Brewer needs at least one of his "finger in the pie" companies to make or break the man, 4CE shareholders will be hoping it is them, GLV shareholders will be likewise along with WFE shareholders ---- good luck

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.