WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Questions to Management - What is going on? Official., page-956

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    Don’t forget, GPP…………. Fooc’s held it all the way down, what a train ride that was…….. probably out does the ESR rocket trolling he hyped.

I don’t know why some here don’t chase certain Geos instead.

At least with WFE.......... a transaction wants to happen.

Worth noting here with all the hen pecking going on, that WFE would be using lawyers to deal with ASX lawyers.

It’s even feasible some of these lawyers have worked together and know each other, but short of that, legal eagles engaged with each other can be uncooperative or slow to be, for whatever reason.

Anyone here who thinks they have a handle on ASX rules and corporation law, should be working for the corporates.

So as for the matters regarding ASX rules…………. I’m saying WFE lawyers would have a handle on it.

The question is like government gazettes auguring internal policy where there is no clear letter to the law……….. it comes down to two sides coming to a common understanding.

As I said lawyers talking with lawyers can be a headache.

The alternative is shareholders demand from the ASX an explanation before considering further ‘escalation’. To know what’s going on knowing from both sides is necessary.

I don’t see the company as solely responsible for this impasse.

Anyone who thinks ASX is 100% right about their discretion, are also ignoring the Bank RC revealing malpractice and calls for a federal integrity commission………… and let’s not forget senior age citizens thingified.

The company surely wants a positive in place before any AGM date is set.

Lawyers talking to lawyers................

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.