FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

questions to the md...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    I sent this off to the lovely Cath Norman this morning...

1. Can you please confirm that the fully processed 3D seismic survey over the L6 permit has been received by FAR?

2. Can you please confirm that the JOA and eeds of Assignment with Ophir Energy re block L9 have been concluded and executed? If not executed, can you please advise what issues remain outstanding?

3. Was a data room opened in London in November as contemplated in teh quarterly report? If so, how many entities completed appropriate due diligence?

4. Has the $3 million payment re Beibu Gulf assets settlement been receipted by FAR without encumbrance?

In advance, I thank you for your feedback

Any tips on when (or even, if) I will get a response?

The silence ex this company is deafening. It is not surprising the bid/sell stack is wobly given issues ahead (and IMO some that should have been resolved and announced). I do get a little bothered by the seemingly wide definition of continuous .... errrrrrrrrrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.