MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

questions~, page-12

1. 2,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    This is the wild card and I mean just that if you look at the neighbours!!

Taken directly from the Marengo June 2011 Quarterly Activities Report.
    Marengo controls a significant land package, covering some 1,900 sqkm within which lies the Yanderra Central copper-molybdenum- GOLD deposit.This area covers more than 100 kilometres of the Bundi Fault Zone, a major structuralfeature, which contains a number of identified mineral prospects.Howeveronly the area around the Yanderra central deposit (some 5%) of the total structural corridor has been drill tested.
    In addition to the current intense in-filling drilling program at the Yanderra Central Porphory deposit, the company intends to boost its explorationeffort for both base metals and GOLD.etc etc etc etc
    The samples collected from this area are CURRENTLY being prepared for analysis, which will be completed DURING the CURRENT quarter. Planning has also been completed for an extensive stream sediment and reconnaisance mappingprogram along strike to the NW of Yanderra.
    I have long been following the massive gold discoveries /mines through Central PNG. They are staggering . Join some dots, this is exciting as a side show to copper.
    Holding MGO GOA and some dull tatttered blue chips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.