BCI 1.89% 27.0¢ bci minerals limited

questions, page-20

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I know we would all like a lot more information on BCI's progress and future prospects but I think MY does a great job in first "hinting" with a few "maybe's" and then when he is 100% sure of his facts he confirms this with a proper statement.

He also is very conservative with his initial estimates and usually comes good with equal or better than predicted.

I listened to the 11 April BRR again (a few times!) and interpreted it as follows:

______

Firstly, at Bonnie East, through extensive drill sampling they have converted 7.7Mt of "inferred resource" to "Indicated Standard" and can therefore add this to the total DSO resource - which in turn added 1.5 years to the mine life.

Secondly, they are looking at upgrading 10 - 12Mt of "waste ore" in the current pit to DSO. They will achieve this by either dry-screening or blending or a bit of both.

So in typical MY style, he is now "warning" the market that there is a good possibility of a further addition to BCI's resource(& mine life) in the next few months. Obviously, it will not be the full 10-12Mt but even if it is another 8Mt - that's an EXTRA 1.5yrs of mine life AND profits!

_____

In an earlier BRR interview he also spoke about waiting for the long awaited re-rating of the stock BEFORE doing any M&A's - which makes me think that we are going to get a bumper announcement in July (Big bank balance and more resource) which will jolt the market and cause a major re-rating of the SP - we have less than 3 months to beg,borrow & steal so we can buy more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $778.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $149.3K 557.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131617 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.