GOR 1.24% $1.79 gold road resources limited

Just to clarify re "good news". The best good news that GOR...

1. 205 Posts.
    Just to clarify re "good news". The best good news that GOR could deliver (in my view) is the discovery of a new resource that has tonnage, reasonable grade, open-cuttable and clear potential for 1m oz or more.

Spending a lot of money to double the resource at Central Bore would seem unlikely to excite, especially when the market begins to worry about how that mine will be financed.

Given the stated priorities of the company on the latter game plan, it makes it even more imperative that they think about JV strategies (or vending tenements into new floats) that will get some OPM into the game.

Mark Creasy is providing a textbook example of how to do that in the Fraser Range area around Nova. Look at the value of the tenements now that a discovery has been made on the SIR ground.

While I am at it, I think a mistake many companies make when they make a discovery is to spend a lot of money tightly drilling to get to a JORC resource. Most would be far better to do wider drilling to map out the strike/depth extent of the system, find repeats, find new deposits based on the insights. Yes, the instos are asking for JORC numbers, but are they really the target investors during the exploration phase? Major companies will make their own assessments based on the wider spaced drillhole results, and the punters in the market will do the same. There are plenty of the latter when good results come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
-0.023(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.936B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.82 $1.78 $3.064M 1.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 50879 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 42681 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.