MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

questions...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have some questions for those who may know or are willing to share their opinions please.

1. what flow rate would be considered commercial at Blackwood, say Raw Gas at 30% Co2 or Raw Gas including liquids?
    2. what is the likely value Gross/ Net for Gas Condensate liquids per MMstb?
    3. Looking historically I think ENI paid roughly $100M per TCF for their share of Evans Shoal, what are some thoughts on what that would be worth now given their recent successful well and what would that be worth if put into production?
    4. Any guesstimates on chances of ENI going another drill at Heron due 18/12. Given the time and money spent on drilling and further analysis since, I would be of the opinion they will almost certainly go again if they have managed to identify some sweet spots in the structure. Otherwise why spend the time and effort to date.

My view is that ENI seem hell bent on developing the gas at ES and NT/P68. They have found gas at NT/P68 but haven't yet cracked the secret to it flowing commercially. Do they cut and run and focus their future capital on further developing Evans Shoal where they have had commercial flow OR have they seen enough positives and have enough capital to persist with NT/P68? I hope they have.

Cheers and GLTA.

KK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.