MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Makes sense Daz.What I don't understand is that Heron and...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Makes sense Daz.

What I don't understand is that Heron and Blackwood were separated within the original farmout agreement or shortly thereafter, and as we are led to believe are independent resources. That is, Heron spills to ES which in turn spills to Blackwood. So why then would ENI's go/ no go decision on Heron be dependent on the results of Blackwood? Previously, the second ENI Heron drill decision was extended to undertake further studies and according to MEO these were to find a sweet spot in the structure where natural fractures may allow better flow. But now we are told that Heron proceeding is dependent on the Blackwood result??? Could the 2x structures be directly connected or is this ENI deciding which resource is best to spend their capital on further?

Either way it would appear that ENI will be continuing at either Blackwood or Heron, but perhaps not both. Or as you suggest Daz, there may be other behind the scenes negotiations occurring with ENI.

Speaking of which, I would love to get an update on the now overdue farmouts/ partial sales. Hopefully there are some serious negotiations on these at the pointy end as we speak!

Cheers KK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.