RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

RUM holders these are the questions i have emailed in as Chris...

1. 570 Posts.
    RUM holders these are the questions i have emailed in as Chris is away Good morning Chris,
    As you have been away and will will probably be busy getting back into the swing off things i thought i would send you an email with some questions as an investor in your company you may be able to shed some light for a couple of us as concerned shareholders.
    Q1 -Why we hear how much hard work is happening can you shed some light as to the inconsistent and starting to become a demoralizing share price in 2014?.
    Q2- What can we expect in 2014,and what could be a catalist for a stronger share price going forward?
    Q3- Are we getting closer to a joint venture and what was the outcome off your visits apart from how good the chinese are at there own prospects.
    Q4-Is rum willing to allow a take-over if and when one may arise?.
    Q5 Why are we buying other leases so far apart from one another ,and how does this make economic sense,Why dont we get on with the ones that are showing so much promise.?
    q6 Why is it taking so long ,and what are we waiting for going forward after raising so much money one would think we would be full steam ahead.
    Are we missing something as we believe we have been long term patient holders ,who have been loyal and supporting holders.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and we look forward to your response ,just so you are aware i will be posting your response to some long term loyal supporters.
    Regards mike gargett.till away,awaiting his response.thanks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.