ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

questions

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Just tried to ring the office but both adam and ash are on a conference call(I was told), obviously trying to get the announcement out!!!
    A few questions which I was going to put to them was,

1 Funding structures have been finalised, Does that mean that we have financial backers for the cdp who are just waiting for nlc go ahead? Is Lind part of this? Are there others(why was Lind announced but not others)?
    2. Agreement to proceed, in what detail had nlc already looked at the feasability report before setting up the high level committee?
    3.Why has establishment of ect india taken longer, do we need nlc to finalise commercial discussions first?
    4. NMDC have made an anouncement involving Matmor, what stage are these discussions at and are we waiting for NLC decision first (makes some sense). After the NMDC announcement what sort of a time frame are we looking at? I understand that cdp for coldry is priority at the moment.

IMO next stage with NLC involved feasability assessment and commercial discussions, to me this means that feasability assessment has to take place before any commercial discussions take place? If so, with where we are on the timeline can we conclude that the feasability assessment was positive and now we are concluding the commercial discussions? For if the feasability assessment was negative commercial discussions would not be entered into and we would already have been notified?

If anyone has any other questions or answers to these am happy to ring on monday and see what management says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20988336 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.