VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Questions

1. 11,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1334
    Morning Marty.

That would be much appreciated, thank you kindly.

My questions...

1. Have TSI India's plans re trade sale or IPO changed?

2. Have those objectives highlighted in report dated 16/04/13 been moved forward ie dates this year for trade sale/IPO?

3. Could TSN potentially be dual listed if they are potentially planning to expand business both domestically and internationally?
    http://www.seek.com.au/job/30972126

4. What ways are management working on bringing TSI India under TSN?

5. Are the two revolutionary systems about to launch throughout India (UPI & BBPS) high on TSI/TSN's priority list to be a part of? IF so, what will this mean for the two companies?

6. Of the 30 banks that TSI are now working with, how many have been'approved in principle' for the BBPS and if so, what will this mean for TSI India?

7. Is entering the mobile commerce space one of the main objectives moving forward for the company? How will UPI & BBPS play a role in TSI/TSN's plans?

8. Are TMT Partners still assisting TSN (the shell) with reviewing/assessing potential opportunities throughout Australia/Asia/India?

9. We know that the capacity for the managed services for ATMs is up to 50,000, but what about all the other business lines? Does the 50,000 capacity include all business lines or just for the ATMs business line with no room for expansion?

10. How quickly is Gary planning to hire someone for the role of CEO? Is this a high priority?

11. Will Gary's role still be that of managing director of TSI?

12. What are Gary's thoughts on Blackstone acquiring Mphasis? Will this provide greater opportunities for TSI India?

13. I agree, what you highlighted in your post below would be an awesome outcome. The question is do they have a valuable asset?

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/tsn-acquire-100-of-tsi.2763771/?post_id=17681912#.Vz5kfvl97IU

Well, if Jocko is right there may be valuable IP in TSN which could be sold to TSI in return for shares in TSI (ie dilute CX by issuing shares in TSI to TSN). This would be a great result without doubt but relies on TSN having a significant asset that we don’t yet know about. Fingers crossed this is the case as it would be an awesome outcome.

I think that should do lol!

Thanks again Marty.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.