NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

1. TMP "The Board of New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NTL) is...

1. 198 Posts.
    1. TMP

"The Board of New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NTL) is delighted to announce that it has received notification from the Hauraki District Council that the Traffic Management plan submitted on 04 April 2016 has been approved in principle"

Undecided if this is a poor reflection on NTL or Hauraki District Council why it hasn't been approved earlier and works commenced.

2. Ore Treatment Partner

Has NTL ever put forward a workable solution??? As @bizzo has advised in the past Southern used to ship to Australia sometimes to WA via Singapore due to no local providers being able to handle any ore of scale. It seems like we would be at the mercy of any providers as getting money, consents etc to build their own seems a step too far. Maybe this is where AMER fits in and why they are needed... to treat the ore????

I don't hold at the moment but feel these are genuine questions that need answering. I may re-enter the stock. I never would have left if the company has stuck to its 6 months to production promise which it has broken.

@bizzo ... I would be interested in your thoughts as a former miner at the site as to whether you believe in the current management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.