NTL 0.00% 1.9¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Thanks for the tip albeit I think you'll find that I am the one...

1. 10,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    Thanks for the tip albeit I think you'll find that I am the one who has continually discussed mine history with bizzo and discussed where he sent his ore.

You might want to research how long ago bizzo was sending his ore away and how much gold processing infrastructure has been developed in the area since then. Perhaps bizzo didn't send it there because the relevant processing infrastructure wasn't there or perhaps they were unwilling at the time: http://www.waihigold.co.nz/about/history/timeline/the-modern-martha-mine/

You might want to research it but plenty of things have changed down the road since the days of bizzo.

As for the TMP, you might want to do some research by contacting the HDC and seeing what they say.

As for NTL's part, they said in April 2016:

As has been announced previously NTL anticipates the lead time from receiptof all consent to the first removal of ore from Talisman will be 6 months. During the lead time NTL will install infrastructure including ventilation, power and water systems as well as complete mine road upgrade prior tocommencement of heavy vehicle movements.

With all necessary consents now complete the company is in the process ofimplementing its plans at Talisman.

We know that NTL has pretty much if not completely finished its design and we know they predicted 6 months after all necessary consents. Did HDC decide to mess around on their treatment of the TMP? Well you'd have to ask HDC and see what they tell you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5 268

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 676 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 37000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.