NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

In response to "As for treatment, look on a map for gold mines...

1. 198 Posts.
    In response to "As for treatment, look on a map for gold mines near Karangahake, it's pretty obvious who the ore processing agreement must be with"...

From Bizzo in May (Bizzo used to mine the site so his thoughts hold a lot of weight) :

The reason we sent it to Australia was the local mills would not treat the ore for us. It was high in Sulfides and very high grade compared to their dirt. It was to hard to separate and get a true value for them and us. We did do a bit a lab work with the mills to try and work it out

If someone can point me to a document where NTL has addressed this please let me know

More from July:

The board has now resolved to immediately initiate the bulk sampling/trial mining programme.... The company will immediately action the design works with a view to begin construction in Q3 2016.... Refurbishment and equipping is expected to take approximately 6 months to reach the working face at the Mystery Vein Drive.

Looking at all the promises littered through their releases I have now come to the conclusion that you were taking the piss Robbo when you asked for me to post a link as you know as well as I do they have "Over Promised and Under Delivered"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3103980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.