MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Guys and Gals, Megastar is going to unleash something the world...

1. 269 Posts.
    Guys and Gals,
    Megastar is going to unleash something the world has never seen or experienced before. There will be so much new serious raw talent on the MSM platform it will blow your mind!!.

You can bet your bottom dollar, "music labels" around the world will be glued to the MSM comp APP looking for that next raw new talent to sign up!!!!!
    And Sabrina Shultz in the ABC article below is just such example but multiplied by millions of “bedroom” style performers ,
    Note what Dave Ruby Howe, the music director at JJJ Unearthed, said:

“ the bedroom was the new stage for musicians, a platform for emerging musicians to share their work”.
    “He said major music labels regularly scoured the web looking for new talent.”
    "It's totally liberating," he said.

"The internet is connecting so many people, and so many people are interested in finding something new and something they've never heard before."

But even he reckons for a girl who was not trying to get noticed, Ms Schultz got seriously lucky.
    "That does sound like catching lightning in a bottle, but it can happen — all it takes is for one really good song or a good voice or a good arrangement to connect with people," he said.

"I think that's probably an appeal to the big record labels to find these artists when they're really, really new.
    "If they've already got an audience baked in and that's responding to them, then that's just capitalising on that — I think that's really attractive to a record label."

The music company found her cover because it was specifically looking for a fresh version of Down Under.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...hultz-you-tube-down-under-music-video/8827980

Cheers
    Huck
    Last edited by huckle: 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.