KRR 9.09% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Questions

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    A good question posted by learning2trade in regards to them extracting 99.99% HPA that was 9 May 2019. KRR had managed to produce the holy grail of 99.51% vanadium 23 July 2018. It got me thinking then, and the question is similar to the poster.

If the company had managed to produce assaying of 99.51% vanadium 17 months ago (Announcement 23 July 2018) and vanadium had dropped 60% by May 2019. High purity alumina assaying 99.99% Al2O3 (4N HPA) produced from sulphuric acid leach solutions, 7 months ago (Announcement 9 May 2019).
    9 May 2019 High purity alumina assaying 99.99% Al2O3 (4N HPA) produced from sulphuric acid leach solutions
    23 July 2018 High purity Vanadium Pentoxide produced assaying 99.51% V2O5
    Van Dec to May.jpg

Why did'nt KRR cut back time, effort and on paying three laboratories fine-tuning vanadium path, to focus on the HPA back in June or July. I would have imagined they would have thought "well vanadium has tanked but HPA is the specialty metal, we could leave vanadium on the back burner for now and focus on HPA". If that had been the case then maybe, shareholders as well as investors could have had the PFS by the end of 2019 as everyone was expecting.
    I do not know the work that is involved in the processing and designing of the process, path & plant that would be needed to get to the stage they require, but I am just thinking aloud so maybe others could correct me or give me more information on what I have just written. Feel free to let me know.

When you compare KRR with other companies that are in the vanadium play from December 2018 to current. There are bound to be more companies but I just found these and put them in.
    TNG down 8.65%
    NMT down 17%
    KRR down 38%
    TMT down 68%
    AEE down 72%
    AVL down 73%
    We do not look that bad, but averages and statistics mean nothing when people are watching the SP drop from 2.7¢ to 2.0¢ (16%) like it has since the AGM.

The market in a whole is not helping the fact with over $45 billion sold off yesterday alone, and since Monday the ASX has shed 250 points.
    https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...w/news-story/0c641823823b1cca719c97aa99dfe93d
    Welcome to Trading Day for Wednesday, December 4. Local shares continue to trade lower, after a $45bn sell-off yesterday, as US as US President Donald Trump dashed hopes of trade agreements with China before the end of the year. GDP for the third quarter was a touch weaker than expected, though a positive revision last month has kept it at a 1.7pc rise for the year.

I thought I would finish off this lengthy post with some glimmer of good news.
    https://www.vanadiumprice.com/vanadium-miners-news-for-the-month-of-november-2019/
    Highlights for the month include:
    • Very low vanadium spot prices approaching the marginal cost of production, it looks like the bottom is very near.
    • The global energy transition is happening faster than the models predicted.
    My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.
    Last edited by AussieBryan: 04/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.