RAC 0.40% $1.23 race oncology ltd

Questions, page-19

1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3049
    I only bought Neu briefly . Low $1s from memory .
    I wasn’t convinced , all factors totally considered there , and sold , and bought RAC anyway .
    I keep researching & checking , constantly.
    With all of my holdings, but especially my 2 biomedical companies .
    I also sold down besides including unfortunately a parcel of RAC for a margin of safety due to covid wider world markets concerns - in early February . Unfortunately wrt to RAC . RAC fundamentally went Up more than and really only experienced the drop that did due to global huge selloffs but also some manipulation I believe at the time in the market selldown- when a medical Fund took their position . It was an opportunity for new shareholders to buy in - shares are now even more tightly held .

I believe in this management team & the total ethos and aims with Bisantrene and cancer treatment need generally.

I also believe- as with infrastructure developments , health research and the development of better treatments will be a focus of government funding and medical jobs , in highly targeted areas. New oncology drugs developement is desperately needed.
    Oncology, most specifically in pharmaceuticals , will be supported by funding and investment particularly , now and in nearterm years .

Much of what is given medically is really quite archaic and not in best interests of the patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.005(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $204.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.21 $120.5K 97.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 991 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 2409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.21 17303
Last updated 15.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.