BCC 5.56% 17.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Questions

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Hello everyone, this is my first post on HC

Special thanks to @Access2020 and @Dingus21 for your detailed inputs on the company! The opportunity does look very interesting.

I’d appreciate anyone sharing their thoughts on the following:

1. Major driver of investment thesis is airtime. If we have Zoleo subscription in A$32-80 range, do we know how much BCC has to pay Iridium for service? I assume it should not be that high, but could be wrong.

2. Why would Carl Hung leave his post as a director right when the company releases supposedly game changing product? Company raises capital, pays off hight interest debt to SGV1 and then director leaves. Could be overthinking, still seems weird.

3. MD’s high compensation? 3/4 million dollars total on a small microcap with bonuses based on performance - seems like a non-ownership mindset. I have listened to a few interviews of Michael (Eureka report and Peak) and I like the guy. Still, this renumeration policy demonstrates more of a rental attitude rather than owning attitude. Also, did he not participate in latest CR?

In a whole scheme of things these are more like nitpicking ideas, overall I am quite excited about what company could deliver with Zoleo alone. Let alone growth of core business and potential Certus devices!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $3.075K 17.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 7546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.