PKT pocketmail group limited

kayden, i called PKT in Sydney s/t one of the Directors Phil...

1. 20 Posts.
    kayden, i called PKT in Sydney s/t one of the Directors Phil (whatever his surname is). Basically i gave him a spray about the current SP and recent ANN's. As usual he didn't say alot however, but did admit that they were all p'd off about the current SP trading around mid .05's. He also stated that they probably made an error (now this is a first) in relation to the way the assay results were released and they have learnt from that, lets hope these dim whits have and rectify it ASAP.
    Apparently Risinger was on the ground drilling so there was some encouraging news to come out of that. The company actually ownes its own drilling rig as opposed to alot of other companies that don't & who have to wait 10 months to borrow/loan one. I'm still holding i do believe this will be good - in 12 to 18 mths from now but wouldn't mind seeing this SP back in the mid to high .08's. He did say they were working on releasing ANN's i'm hoping this might push the SP back up a little higher prior to the name change and reconsolidation. I'll be p'd off if the offer something like 4/1 - considering i'm holding at .08 and when i bought at that price i thought i was doing OK. Lets hope we may see a 3/1 offer, that would be nice.
    Anyhow, have a good one, hey, thebizz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.