CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

questions

1. 292 Posts.
    Last time there was an announcement about assett sales, shares flew up to 31c and then retreated like a lead balloon on huge volume, CBA decreasing holdings when sp is at all time low and the 300, 000 man that just keeps coming are a big concern to me.

With Cer's shares jumping and CNP owning 51% of them I would have thought there was some small flow on affect. The 300, 000 man is making sure this doesn't happen, he seems hell bent on realising a loss (he cant be making anything). I hope he isn't CBA, Swap - please tell us he's a nobody who knows nothing......

I find it disappointing that GR doesn't keep us informed of progress. Could at least confirm media leaks. Isn't it in best interest of Centro to improve sp from less than 80%of previous annual dividend.

I believe the law suit will be an ongoing thing with only the law firms making any money, If Centro loses wouldn't the companies insurance take the hit?

Fundamentally the stock is imo outstanding value. If i had my shares at the top of the market, I'd be a millionaire. As it is I lose about a grand every time the stock drops half a cent. I would like to finish building my house so would love any good news.

Any input appreciated, I'm worried about the results release as I reckon CBA would have a good idea about finance extensions/renegotiations (bordering on insider trading), so I hope they're selling to spook the market and buy more cnps. If CBA had have added a couple of million shares instead of dumping imo shares would be up significantly. i dont think there that stupid... unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.