SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

questions

1. 61 Posts.
    Some questions and thoughts

• The JV signed at SIYI headquarters that was reported on their website and later revoked. How could a mistake like this be made and was something agreed?
    • It would be interesting to know who is accumulating now at rock bottom prices.
    • Particular attention should be paid to the indirect owners or controlling entities that become partners at a discounted rate as up to this point a considerable portion has been paid for by the past and current investors who have supported the company.
    • If a partner is found will it dilute the shares once again?
    • Current shareholders have supported the company up until now and in my mind are being shafted.
    When I posted last time, I coped a bagging for voicing an honest opinion as to why I had sold down some of my holdings and realized a loss, however as a result of my research many questions were left unanswered and I had no power to control any outcomes and did not feel comfortable with the second rate management style. I guess now a lot of the answers will be seen in the coming months as we see who ends up with controlling interests and if China in fact does go ahead.

My thoughts only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.